Visit Westwood Church of God

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Only One Year Later, and Already With the Excuses

So, for those of you who regularly check out this blog, I thank you. I try to update at least once a week. However, due to great constraints on my time, I am not always able to keep to that schedule. I try to write what I can, when I can, and pray that it’s regular. Unfortunately, there is no Milk of Blognesia to help make it regular.

I have promised someone that I would prepare an explanation on a particular Biblical topic, and this project has grown significantly. At present, I am trying to prepare this project for her by writing at every opportunity, but it is not a simple subject. In fact, I’m hoping to keep it to the 30 page range, but even now I’m not sure.

Since she has already been waiting for nearly a month, and I am nowhere near finished, I have decided to take as brief a sabbatical as necessary. It has always been my hope that this blog reach people, and help them to look at life, the Bible, whatever, in a more personal and practical way. And while I would love to give this blog more time, there are other commitments which must take precedence.

So for the present, I will just ask that you check back in a week or two and see if there are any new updates. Please don’t stop visiting the blog, or give up on a new entry. I promise that, Lord willing, I will return soon to the blogosphere. Also, be in prayer that I can finish this current project quickly and as concisely as possible, that it is understandable for the reader, and gives glory to God.

I appreciate your understanding, and I look forward to rejoining you here at Soulscape. Until next time, God be with you.

© 2006, Chris Keeton and Soulscape Press. All rights reserved. All material printed on this site is protected by the copyright law of the United States. It may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Chris Keeton and Soulscape Press, obtainable by writing to soulscape@alltel.net. Altering or removing any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the content is not permitted. Any and all portions of material copied from the Soulscape Blog must be properly attributed to Chris Keeton and Soulscape, and cited with original blog web address.

No comments: