Visit Westwood Church of God

Thursday, August 30, 2007

For Your Information

Just wanted to let my readers know that I will be taking a week or two off. Our new baby, originally due September 18th, will be here before that. Everything is fine, he is full-term already, and he is big (all according to the doctor), and my wife is already been having contractions for about a week. She went to the doctor today and he said that the baby would be here by next Wednesday, and he seriously doubts it will be that long. Because of all the stuff we have to get done between now and then, as well as the first few days with a new baby, I will be pulling on to the shoulder of the Blogging Highway and idling for just a bit. After everything happens, I will let you know, but I wanted to make you aware that I will be taking an official break for a couple of weeks.

Thanks for your readership and support. Talk to you soon, and God bless you!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

OH! I'm sooo excited! Send me pictures and info. when he arrives. Can't wait, Chris!

Jennifer

Jennifer said...

Well, being Wednesday, I assume I can say CONGRATULATIONS!!

Jennifer