Visit Westwood Church of God

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Brightest Holiday Wishes from all of us here at Soulscape. And by "all of us," I mean me. At any rate, I wanted to let you know that I will be resuming the new blog schedule after the first of the year. If your life is anything like mine, from Christmas Eve until New Years Day remains pretty hectic, with visits and cleaning and such. So on the first or second of January, I'll pick up with the new blog schedule.
I pray that you continue to enjoy this season of Christmas, and never forget the true meaning of Christmas, and that the spirit of the season needs to be alive in all of us all year round. God bless!
As an added bonus, this entry is not copyrighted (but just this one). Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That last comment in bold was for my benefit wasn't it? LOL!

Jennifer