Visit Westwood Church of God

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Explanation and Expectation

I just wanted to let you know that I have been on vacation this past week, hence the absence of postings. While I was gone, I made several entries, and I will begin posting them on Sunday, one each day until they’re finished. They chronicle my trip and how the Lord used the time to spend some quality time with me, and vice versa.

Hope you enjoy!

© 2006, Chris Keeton and Soulscape Press. All rights reserved. All material printed on this site is protected by the copyright law of the United States. It may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Chris Keeton and Soulscape Press, obtainable by writing to soulscape@alltel.net. Altering or removing any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the content is not permitted. Any and all portions of material copied from the Soulscape Blog must be properly attributed to Chris Keeton and Soulscape, and cited with original blog web address.

No comments: