Visit Westwood Church of God

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Anti-trust (No, Not That Kind...Read On)

Call me stupid. Call me crazy. Just don’t call me late for supper. And don’t send me e-mail!

Perhaps it was naïveté, just too trusting, but I made a mistake. In an effort to keep in closer touch with you, the reader, I posted my e-mail address at the end of every posting. Because of this, I have begun to receive a large amount of spam. It’s usually the same thing: something like a photocopied stock tip or something, but I’ve received about 20 of the messages over the last couple of days.

This has forced me to delete my old e-mail account for this blog. Most of the people who read this particular blog know my primary e-mail address and use it, but unfortunately, I will no longer receive messages at my old address.

Should you care to contact me, you may leave a comment with your e-mail address, and I will send you a message. I moderate all comments, so your own e-mail address will not be posted in any way on my blog or in my comments. I will be sure to delete any messages with personal e-mail addresses in them.

As for a regular entry, I hope to post a new one within the next week. I am currently involved in a few other outside projects which require my attention. As the year is coming quickly to a close, church issues demand my attention, in addition to the regular issues pastors face, as well as other writings and sermon preparations.

So, the next couple of weeks are up in the air for Soulscape. But rest assured if I am unable to post in the near future, I have NOT abandoned the blog! In the words of General Douglas MacArthur, or better yet, the words of the Lord, “I shall return!”

Lord willing! ;-)

© 2006, Chris Keeton and Soulscape Press. All rights reserved. All material printed on this site is protected by the copyright law of the United States. It may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Chris Keeton and Soulscape Press, obtainable by leaving a comment (with your request) which will be forwarded to Chris Keeton. Altering or removing any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the content is not permitted. Any and all portions of material copied from the Soulscape Blog must be properly attributed to Chris Keeton and Soulscape, and cited with original blog web address.

No comments: