Visit Westwood Church of God

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

You Can Now Participate!

For several years, I have wanted to try something. In a weekly church-service setting, it is neither feasible nor responsible to attempt. At other times, when people ask me, I don’t have the opportunity to share with more than a few people. So, I thought I would use the “bloggosphere” to give it a shot.

What is it? Well, this is your opportunity to take part in the content of this blog. Perhaps you have a favorite verse that has given you insight, strength or hope. Maybe you have run across a particular Scripture and had questions about its implications. I don’t consider myself, nor do I claim to be, a world-renowned theologian. I do, however, have a passion for God’s Word and a desire to advance my own knowledge in Scripture.

I would welcome the opportunity to comment on verses or ideas that you, the reader, suggest. If you have a suggestion of a Bible passage, any idea, historical or current event, anything at all, please feel free to send it to me via e-mail, and I will do my best to provide insightful commentary to you and other readers through this blog.

I will continue to post original material during each week, but look forward to sharing a spiritual journey with you. I will respond to each request I am sent, and will also inform you if and when I can post commentary on your submission. If you would like to participate, please send your idea, question or verse selection to soulscape@alltel.net .

Thank you so much, and God bless!


© 2005, Chris Keeton and Soulscape Press. All rights reserved. All material printed on this site is protected by the copyright law of the United States. It may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Chris Keeton and Soulscape Press, obtainable by writing to soulscape@alltel.net. Altering or removing any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the content is not permitted. Any and all portions of material copied from the Soulscape Blog must be properly attributed to Chris Keeton and Soulscape, and cited with original blog web address.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your guidance and inspiration. It is a great help in this confusing world.