Visit Westwood Church of God

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Across the vast horizon of the Internet, a new and increasingly influential medium is emerging: the Blog. Blogs are certainly a wonderful tool of expression, and while the blog space is an outlet for the writer, it can also be a source of inspiration or encouragement for the reader.

Some might say a purpose for everything is unnecessary, that like many composer, the work exists for its own sake. That is a valid opinion, but I feel that the existence of a higher or greater pupose is even more fulfilling than just the act of creating for creation's sake. This is my view, and is the thought which forms the foundation of this particular blog.

My goal is to share my thoughts and feelings on a variety of topics, which will hopefully be an inspiration to the Christian heart, as well as any who read each posting. For me, my faith is real, not because I am a pastor, but because I experience within myself the reality of God, the difference He can make in the lives of men and women open to Him.

It is not my intent to convert, to criticize or pontificate. It is my desire to share my thoughts, in a way that might help others in their own walk through this life. Sometimes the topic and insights will be humorous, at other times somber. No matter what the topic, though, I hope to use a Biblical foundation to enrich the lives of us all. May God be with us as we take this journey together, and my prayer for you is that you might find what what you're searching for.


© 2005, Chris Keeton and Soulscape Press. All rights reserved. All material printed on this site is protected by the copyright law of the United States. It may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Chris Keeton and Soulscape Press, obtainable by writing to soulscape@alltel.net. Altering or removing any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the content is not permitted. Any and all portions of material copied from the Soulscape Blog must be properly attributed to Chris Keeton and Soulscape, and cited with original blog web address.

No comments: